Isuzu has announced new contract hire offers across its latest D-Max pick-up range.
The headline offer is a monthly £199 (plus VAT) offer on the D-Max Geiger model on a two-year (9 + 23) business contract hire agreement.
The mid-spec D-Max Yukon is pitched at £239 (plus VAT) per month on a similar term, and the flagship D-Max Blade is priced at £299 (plus VAT) per month.
The offers apply to new D-Max models sold and delivered before 31 March 2018.
What about the fine print?
- These offers are for business users only on selected new Isuzu models.
- The monthly payment profiles can be varied according your chosen specifications and usage requirements.
- The advertised offers are based on 8,000 miles per year, which is low for a commercial vehicle. Make sure any agreement you consider is appropriate for your expected annual mileage
- Excess mileage charges are 9.75p/mile, which is £97.50 (plus VAT) for every 1,000 miles you go over your allowance.
- The leasing agreement is offered by Lex Autolease, trading as Isuzu Contract Hire. If a dealer offers you a leasing contract that does not match these names, it is not part of this offer.
- The leasing offers are not available in conjunction with any other offer
- You must take delivery of your vehicle by 31 March 2018.